integrated

integrated

The reading claims that uniforms are an excellent means of reducing stresses and difficulties of students and provides three reasons of support. while, the professor states that the argument made in the article doesn't provide benefits of uniforms for students and he refutes each of the author's reasons.

To begin with, the article avers that the families of students will benefit by saving on the cost of clothing. In contrast, the lecturer opposes this point by explaining that the parents will spend money to purcahse clothing. He mentions that the parent should purchase uniforms that sold in a special store and they are too expensive. In fact, the families still have to buy pair clothes since the studnets can't wear uniforms on weekend and when they go oustside with their friends. This disputes of the first reason.

Second, the article asserts that another advantage lies in the elimination of unnecessary distractions. However, the professor counters this point by stating that this will not relieve the distraction. He says that the students emphasize their feature by their clothes and by forcing students to wear uniforms, this will distract them since they will try to alter in uniforms so they can look good and this is really distraction.

Third, the reading posits that a mandatory uniform policy will develop a sense of community within the school. On the other hand, the lecturer casts doubt on this point by saying that this point is less responsible. There is no way to build the community by uniforms because we have to count students creativity, self expression and personality that they try to reflect them by their clothing. Uniforms run counter of this and should be avoided.