summarize the points made in the lecture being sure to example how they cast doubt on the specific points made in the reading passage

summarize the points made in the lecture ,being sure to example how they cast doubt on the specific points made in the reading passage

to the lecture are three points up by a woman to against the reading passage
For the fist option which is to drict removal of salt from the lake's water in special desalination facilities .The woman
believes that this kind of movement may contribute to the over salty condition of he inland lake but as well will bring other problems. For instance ,carried by the wind to the air ,and when pwople breath these factors can cause damages to our heath.
And to fight aganist the second point, the woman suggests that using the ocean which is 20 percent less salty than waterin the lake to dilute the salt level needed pine canals ,due to the long distance between the lake and the ocean ,a huge construction is asked meantime the goverment can't supply enough free sources to build it ,so the solution is not realistic
For the last point dividing the lake into several sections and building constructing walls to control the lake's salinity .The woman said that ,the lakes is situtated in an area where intense activeties happen a lot .An earthquake will break down all of those constructing walls so that even if the waters are divided into different sections ,they may be mixed up together in the end.