Test 1, Delta's key (integrated writing)

In this sets of materials, both the professor in the lecture and the article discuss how the purpose of traveling has been changed during the time. They illustrate that, most people traveled for political or economical purposes, in past. However, today many people travel for personal enrichment and adventure.

First, the professor explains an influential hero in travel, such as Hemingway, who had consequent ideals in tourism and he was very influential. He journeyed to savage lands of Africa where few people could afford the difficulties of the trip, moreover the reading states that he wrote about his African expedition after his journey.

Second, the professor posits that, in modern times we have a new kind of tourism called "ethnic tourism". It is a cultural kind of tourism in which people learn about aboriginal cultures. The writer's of the reading view coincides with the lecturer where he discusses European's "grand tours" for the purpose of expanding their cultural horizons.

Third, the professor states that there is another type of tourism called "Environmental tourism", when people travel to wilderness areas to observe, photograph and learn about nature not for killing the animals. On the contrary, the reading says that sometimes people traveled to hunt and kill the big game.

both the professor in the lecture and the article discuss
both the professors in the lecture and the article discuss

Sentence: The writer's of the reading view coincides with the lecturer where he discusses European's 'grand tours' for the purpose of expanding their cultural horizons.
Description: The tag a noun, singular, common, genitive is not usually followed by of
Suggestion: Refer to writer's and of

No. of Words: 208 250 //more details wanted.