The professor illustrated three points which are going to argue with the points, try denying possession of a painting by Rembrandt, including adding fur collar to the lady's portrait, light and shadow improvement by removing the attachment and the material used as panel in the very first layer.
She added that, first the fur collar was attached to the portrait after 100 year, the painting had finished. She said someone wanted to increase the value of paining as he or she thought, and add such a collar to the portrait. In fact if we remove the attachment something will appear which is in consistency with clothing of a servant.
Secondly, about the doubt in light and shad in portrait, she argued that if we remove the collar the realistic view of painting would reveal and there would be no doubt in light and shade which cloud be assign to Rembrandt.
At last, about glued panels, she said the very first layer, which Rembrandt painted the portrait is from the tree that all the panels belong to that, so all the doubt about assigning this painting to Rembrandt are going away.
- The general welfare of a nation's people is a better indication of that nation's greatness than are the achievements of its rulers, artists, or scientists.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disag 42
- TPO-05 - Integrated Writing Task As early as the twelfth century A.D., the settlements of Chaco Canyon in New Mexico in the American Southwest were notable for their "great houses," massive stone buildings that contain hundreds of rooms and often stand th 70
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement At universities and colleges sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support Use specific reasons and examples to support your an 40
- True success can be measured primarily in terms of the goals one sets for oneself.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you ta 66
- TPO-07 - Integrated Writing Task In an effort to encourage ecologically sustainable forestry practices, an international organization started issuing certifications to wood companies that meet high ecological standards by conserving resources and recyclin 78
Transition Words or Phrases used:
first, if, second, secondly, so, in fact, no doubt
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on Part of Speech:
To be verbs : 7.0 10.4613686534 67% => OK
Auxiliary verbs: 3.0 5.04856512141 59% => OK
Conjunction : 7.0 7.30242825607 96% => OK
Relative clauses : 8.0 12.0772626932 66% => More relative clauses wanted.
Pronoun: 13.0 22.412803532 58% => OK
Preposition: 28.0 30.3222958057 92% => OK
Nominalization: 3.0 5.01324503311 60% => More nominalizations (nouns with a suffix like: tion ment ence ance) wanted.
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 904.0 1373.03311258 66% => OK
No of words: 190.0 270.72406181 70% => More content wanted.
Chars per words: 4.75789473684 5.08290768461 94% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.71268753763 4.04702891845 92% => OK
Word Length SD: 2.42171615622 2.5805825403 94% => OK
Unique words: 107.0 145.348785872 74% => More unique words wanted.
Unique words percentage: 0.563157894737 0.540411800872 104% => OK
syllable_count: 252.9 419.366225166 60% => OK
avg_syllables_per_word: 1.3 1.55342163355 84% => OK
A sentence (or a clause, phrase) starts by:
Pronoun: 4.0 3.25607064018 123% => OK
Article: 2.0 8.23620309051 24% => OK
Subordination: 0.0 1.25165562914 0% => More adverbial clause wanted.
Conjunction: 1.0 1.51434878587 66% => OK
Preposition: 4.0 2.5761589404 155% => OK
Performance on sentences:
How many sentences: 6.0 13.0662251656 46% => Need more sentences. Double check the format of sentences, make sure there is a space between two sentences, or have enough periods. And also check the lengths of sentences, maybe they are too long.
Sentence length: 31.0 21.2450331126 146% => The Avg. Sentence Length is relatively long.
Sentence length SD: 71.9506003372 49.2860985944 146% => OK
Chars per sentence: 150.666666667 110.228320801 137% => OK
Words per sentence: 31.6666666667 21.698381199 146% => OK
Discourse Markers: 8.33333333333 7.06452816374 118% => OK
Paragraphs: 4.0 4.09492273731 98% => OK
Language errors: 0.0 4.19205298013 0% => OK
Sentences with positive sentiment : 3.0 4.33554083885 69% => OK
Sentences with negative sentiment : 2.0 4.45695364238 45% => More negative sentences wanted.
Sentences with neutral sentiment: 1.0 4.27373068433 23% => More facts, knowledge or examples wanted.
What are sentences with positive/Negative/neutral sentiment?
Coherence and Cohesion:
Essay topic to essay body coherence: 0.40506860955 0.272083759551 149% => OK
Sentence topic coherence: 0.191482240548 0.0996497079465 192% => OK
Sentence topic coherence SD: 0.104999661566 0.0662205650399 159% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence: 0.25451646574 0.162205337803 157% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence SD: 0.0672551282801 0.0443174109184 152% => OK
automated_readability_index: 16.8 13.3589403974 126% => OK
flesch_reading_ease: 65.39 53.8541721854 121% => OK
smog_index: 3.1 5.55761589404 56% => Smog_index is low.
flesch_kincaid_grade: 11.8 11.0289183223 107% => OK
coleman_liau_index: 10.92 12.2367328918 89% => OK
dale_chall_readability_score: 8.17 8.42419426049 97% => OK
difficult_words: 36.0 63.6247240618 57% => More difficult words wanted.
linsear_write_formula: 13.0 10.7273730684 121% => OK
gunning_fog: 14.4 10.498013245 137% => OK
text_standard: 17.0 11.2008830022 152% => OK
What are above readability scores?
Rates: 70.0 out of 100
Scores by essay e-grader: 21.0 Out of 30
Note: the e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas. VIP users will receive further evaluations by advanced module of e-grader and human graders.