TPO 2 - Integrated

TPO 2 - Integrated

In the lecture, the professor makes several points as to why team work projects have not several advantages. In fact the professor's lecture casts doubt on the reading through a number of points elaborated as follows.

The first point that professor mentions to refute the reading is that in group work project member cannot match their skills and experience. According to the professor, in team work project some members got to free rides. This indicates that the members who worked hard were not been recognition. Thus, this point proves the main idea of the reading is wrong.

The other important point that the professor points out to undermine the validity of the reading is that team work project cannot do their project quickly. As is pointed out by the professor, members in team work projects were slow in progress. People in team work projects need to have meeting which is important to make final decision. Thereby, this point made in the lecture also renders the main idea of the reading is invalid.

The last important point that professor brought up, which runs counter to the reading is that influential people lead the group towards glory. As a matter of fact the professor asserts that the group might turn into a dictatorship. Every failure or win is for all members of group. However, some members worked hard but leader of group can make a wrong decision. Hence, this point is in contrast to the main idea of the reading.