TPO 40 Integrated Writing Task

TPO 40 Integrated Writing Task

The reading and the lecture both present conflicting information about the possibility of human maintenance on Mars. While the reading represents certain points about the impossibility of human presence on Mars, the lecture casts doubt on three criticisms of his own reasons. The professor explains that the spacecraft that floats like a balloon on Mars captures certain information.
First, the reading states that atmospheric pressure at Venus' surface is greater than the pressure at earth's surface. The lecture calls to question this point and expresses the evidence from spacecraft showing there is no danger and crush at Mars' surface and the pressure is the same as earth's pressure.
Second, the reading states there are no reservoirs of water on Venus's surface. The lecture explains that Venus's surface consists of carbon dioxide. He says Hydrogen and Oxygen are the most factors that ensure humans live, thus there is a chemical material that can produce these vital resources.
The last point that the lecture challenges states there is little sunlight reaches the plant's surfaces. He says clouds are not thick and can reflect the sunlight. Furthermore, the Solar panel are able to reflect the sun's light and can be used below clouds.