TPO 51 integrated elephants leave they herds when they want to die The have artistic abilities They are afraid mice

TPO 51- integrated
elephants leave they herds when they want to die. The have artistic abilities. They are afraid mice

The article presents several popular beliefs about elephants and concurs them by three explanations. The professor, on the other hand, overthrows all the ideas and claims that these beliefs are being misunderstood. In the following, her justifications, used to shed light on this convoluted argument, will be discussed thoroughly.

First of all, the passage asserts that an elephant knows its death due; therefore, in its last days, it leaves its herd intentionally. The lecturer refutes this idealization, mainly because she believes that there is a practical explanation for this phenomenon. As elephants become older, they do not have strong teeth anymore and have difficulties in chewing. Thus, they wander around for softer vegetation which are usually abundant near water. These old animals graze near water in their last days and obviously die in these locations.

Secondly, the essay insists that these creatures have artistic abilities as they can hold paintbrushes and draw meaningful objects. The teacher rejects this hypothesis insomuch as she says they do whatever they are trained for. Trainers, as she claims, tend to stroke elephants' ears (which are sensitive) as a way of training and encourage them to move brushes. These animals gradually understand how to draw certain patterns, so this is a trained skill rather than a natural sense of representing shapes, such as flowers.

Tertiary, the reading upholds that elephants have a drastic fear of mice. The educator highly posits that this is a huge misinterpretation of people. She declares that elephants fear from unfamiliar things which is a usual coscious instinct among animals. Once they get to know mice, in zoos for instance, and aware that they are not a threat to them, they will not afraid of them anymore and will not mind them at all.

Write the essay in 20 minutes.