Writing task 1 TPO 55

Writing task 1 TPO 55

The reading and the lecture are both exist ways to hind desertification. According to the excerpt, some experts propose growing trees, and others believe that a box-shaped tool can protect of young tree, and make a hind to this process. The lecturer disputes the claims made in the reading and she says the ways are not convincing.

Based on the text, a box-shaped is too expensive. A desert needs many trees for fighting desertification, therefore, it should be protected with a lot of the box-shaped. Many governments are influenced by desertification and cannot provide an enormous number of box-shaped. The lecturer claims that because a box-shaped cannot be reused and there are millions of trees, hence, this way is not suitable and affordable.

Secondly, the author points out that the people in the desert are faced with a shortage of food and hard situations, protecting the box-shape would not be a moral expectation. Meanwhile, the trees are not a source of food for them. The lecturer says that there are many vegetables that the local people use for eating but, the box-shaped cannot create protection for their foods and many vegetables have branches and that tool is not a protection.

Finally, the author believes that the ability of the box-shaped for collecting water is limited. The lecturer notes that there are many trees, which there grow will spend two years and this tool can help to young trees that are created at least number of trees and approximately ninety percent of trees needs many years to grow.