It is observed that shopping on the internet is increasing in its popularity Why is it so Is it a good or bad development

It is observed that shopping on the internet is increasing in its popularity.
Why is it so?
Is it a good or bad development?

Undouteblety, the spread of World Wide Web is developing by bounds. Due to internet the craze for online shopping has increased among the people. In this upcoming paragraphs I m going to describe the reason of this development and also discuss its positive and negative effect on society.

To begin with, the major reason behind the popularity of online shopping. Firstly, people want to stay at home and they can order anything from their home with the help of internet. As well as they think that, shops provide very lass choice for them. But on other side, internet can open ample of sides for their choice. Thirdly, they want to look aesthetic or different like their favorite celebrity so they can find easily anything related to their choice.

According to me, on line shopping is spectacular development. The first factor is, it provides large choice and fewer prices for the consumer. Moreover we can any products from anywhere and get it easily. Furthermore, online shopping, gives help to reduce congestion or urban road and overcrowding on shopping malls.

On the flip side, we cannot denied its loopholes. Some time some companies make us fool. Because they just want to collect money from us. In addition, consumers choice makes them confuse that’s why they start argument on this matter.

Finally, I firmly believe that, the increasing popularity of online shopping has their own importance anf it is good development in contemporary era.