You have recently bought an airline ticket from a travel agency and unfortunately you are not able to fly on these dates Write a letter to the travel agency manager to cancel the ticket Explain in your letter What are the flight details Why do you want to

You have recently bought an airline ticket from a travel agency and unfortunately you are not able to fly on these dates. Write a letter to the travel agency manager to cancel the ticket. Explain in your letter

- What are the flight details?
- Why do you want to cancel it?
- What would you like him/her to do about it?

Dear Sir,

My name is Rahul and last week I had requested your reputed travel agency to book the tickets for me . As I am your regular customer you had offered me a good discount as usual while issuing the tickets for travel date on the 15 Dec and return date on the 27 Dec 2015. Flight details are 9W75 from India to London and 9W76 from London to India.

However, because of the job commitment I will not be able to travel on the requested dates. This is the reason, I am writing to you now for change in my travel dates as well as booking for a hotel. Probably after reading this letter you would suggest me a better option that would help me to change my plan.

Just for your information I am working on one of the critical projects for my company that is supposed to get over on the 11 Dec 2015. But unfortunately business users had requested an extended support for one more month. This is the reason I have to postpone my leaves as well as my tour. I need your agency help to cancel my tickets as well as an option that is cheaper and give us same benefits that your company had offer previously.

I am looking forward to hearing soon from you. Your swift response is much appreciated.

Yours faithfully
Rahul