You are studying for a qualification and you would like some time off work to complete it Write a letter to your manager In your letter Ask for some time off to complete a qualification Suggest what you will do later at work if you have time off Say how t

You are studying for a qualification, and you would like some time off work to complete it.

Write a letter to your manager. In your letter:

Ask for some time off to complete a qualification.
Suggest what you will do later at work if you have time off.
Say how the qualification helps your job or company

Dear Sir,

Warm regards! My name is John and I have been working as Chief Financial Officer at your organisation since 2015. I am inscribing this epistle to seek some days off from you to appear in my final certification examination of CPA. Undoubtedly, you have always extended your helping hand towards every employee, thus I aspire the same gesture from you.

Even though I have just completed quarterly work, still I assure you that in my absence your work would not be hampered as i would endow my services through internet. Gladly, the financial year has initially commenced, therefore i would achieve all my pending targets without impeding the productivity after my arrival.

Since, our company has inaugurated some offshore ventures in Canada, CPA certification would equip me versatile traits to handle our operations there. Moreover, spurt in the international exposure would entitle me such strategies which would be accountable for the surge in the stakes of our enterprises.
I promise that I would utilize this opportunity productively to attain this certification.

Yours sincerely,
John.