Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The provided pictures illustrate changes to island with the introduction of some tourist facilities.In the past , the island was deserted as no tourists facility was there, but after the renovation, tourist amenities like the pier, restaurant, several accommodations, reception on the island, roads had been buited to made it tourists friendly .
Previously ,this place was surrounded by sea and small beach without any building and tourist facility. East and west of the island had some coconut trees while the rest of it was only an open space.
After the construction and development, the island became very dense and useful with its infrastructure and accommodation. Some bungalows were built in the middle of the land and some others near the beach in the west. The constructor also facilitated small footpath and a tourist can easily walk through it to reach the cottage and the beach. In the southern part, a pier was constructed for landing boats and it ended with the vehicle track, leading directly to the reception and the restaurant. Activities like swimming are now available in the beach area while the open space in the east of the island remained unchanged.