You are going away to travel for the summer A friend will be looking after your house while you are away Write a letter to your friend In your letter Say where you are going Describe your house Explain some of the things your friend must do to look after

You are going away to travel for the summer. A friend will be looking after your house while you are away. Write a letter to your friend.
In your letter:
• Say where you are going
• Describe your house
• Explain some of the things your friend must do to look after your house

Hi Matt,

I'm going to Milan for two weeks so I need you to take care of my house.

Here are some information for you: the house is composed of two floors, the garage and the small garden in the backyard. you can sleep in my room on the first floor.

I don't really need you to do much work.
Please just keep it clean, all the products are in the bathroom on the ground floor. Be careful by using the correct spray for the wood surfaces and for the kitchen.
The most important thing regards the garden: you must cut the grass before Wednesday because is probably going to rain during the weekend.
Also, feed my cat Roger twice a day, in the morning and late afternoon. Be careful because he will try to sleep in the bad or on the couch, that it's not allowed him.

Thanks again for your kindness
Enjoy your stay and see you soon

Serena