Write about a famous person that you admire

Write about a famous person that you admire.

Hello everyone, I'd like to talk about a famous person that I admire. Music is an indispensable thing in my life. It helps me relax when I’m tired. There is a singer that I really love and admire. That is Taylor Swift. Currently, she is a singer with a huge fan base in USA. She is a typical example of a strong, intelligent and independent woman. She used to be a small girl who had been bullied throughout the school years. However, she overcame all the difficulties to become one of the most successful singer and composer of America. She challenges herself in different types of music, from Country, Ballad to Pop, and all of her songs carry deep meanings. Most people can find themselves in her lyrics and her melodies. Besides her singing career, she is also a businesswoman who has her own enterprises and brand names. She had tried so hard in her youth to achieve the things that I always dream of; therefore, she is a great symbol that I always look up. Taylor Swift is forever my beloved idol, and her effort is the goal for me to never quit trying.