The two pie chart below shows the percentage of industry sectors contribution to the economy of India and Turkey

The two pie chart below shows the percentage of industry sectors contribution to the economy of India and Turkey.

The set of pie charts compare the proportion of industrial sectors who contributed to the economy of India and Turkey in eight different categories.

Overall, the agriculture sector was the largest contributor to the economy of India; whereas, in Turkey, healthcare and education are the highest contributors and finance, business and other are the lowest.

In India, agriculture is responsible for the most significant share to contribute to the economy which is nearly a quarter (24%). Trade, utilities and transportation (12%). Interestingly, leisure and hospitality, healthcare and education were contributed similar share of seventeen percent each. Lastly, construction, manufacturing and finance, business and other participation were under 10% which are 3%, 8% and 5% respectively.
Discussing Turkey's contributions are healthcare and education and, trade, utilities and transportation where the sharing of former is 17% and letter is 16% respectively. Moreover, leisure and hospitality, and agriculture share the same number of contribution to their nation(14%). The lower contributors are government, finance, business and construction.<br>