The graph below shows the number of students from UK US and Australia who went to different countries to study from 2002 to 2007

The rendered line graph elucidates the information about students from three nations ( UK, us, Australia) who studied at international Universities between 2002 and 2007.

Overall, it can be analysed that America was the country whose large number of students went overseas for education in the given time period. Also, all the three countries followed different trend.

In the beginning , there were 50000 us students who studied abroad. Their number decreased moderately and eventually dipped around 47000 students in 2004. In the next two years, it saw a modest rise in the number of pupils and by 2006 , there were 50000 students studying overseas. In the end , the number of students remained the same.

On the other hand, the number of british students were 30000 in 2002 and it remained stable for the next year. After that, its number fell dramatically and as a result, the number of british students stood around 22000 in the end. Meanwhile, Australian students started at 10000 but their number remained stable for the entire period