causes of overpopulaion

causes of overpopulaion

Overpopulation which is one of the most pressing issues facing in big cities today is caused by many factors . First , decline in death rate is believed to be the leading cause of this situation . Nowadays , with latest technological advancemant and medical improvements , death rate is reducing . When the birth rate stays stably and the death rate decreases, this leads to an obvious effect on population growth. Besides , overpopulation is a consequent of immigration . Many people prefer to move to developed countries to settle down because of the fact that there are more job potential , better education , high technology in big cities . The end result is that those places become overcrowded.. Last but not least, lack of family planning is also responsible for overpopulation . In many countries, people get married in a very early age. Moreover, due to a lack of education and family planning, women are likely to get more children as their responsibility. Therefore , To sum up, overpopulation is a worrying worldwide issue but if every one of us thinks about what they can do to make it better, I am sure that this issue could be solved.