Do you believe in luck hard working or talent

Do you believe in luck, hard working or talent?

Honorable attendence . Dear teachers , beloved brothers and sisters . Hard working is one of the necessary thing you should focus on it. No one reaches his or her goals without working in them . No one succeed in this life without working . Hard working is a number one to be successful in your whole life ,to make your goals your dreams and whatever you want to be reality . Hard working is like the wings of bird , a bird can't fly if it's wings broke . The same with you . You can't fly in your life without wings ( should l write hard working) . There are a lot of people have a talent or talents ,but they miss one thing their hard working.If you have a talent and you work hard , I guarantee your talent will be unstoppable and mey be no one will be like you . Talent and hard working need each other . Talent grows up be hard working . To sum up , you have to work hard after that everything will be easy to you . One thing you should know it before l finish my speech . Do not focus on the atmosphere when you work hard ,focus on what you will be ,and what you will get after hard working✨❤‍?