A narrative essay about an interesting place that you have been

A narrative essay about an interesting place that you have been.

I love to travel. Luckily, I was born in Vietnam, a country with lots of beauty spots. In summer 2018, we decided to visit Huế. This is the most wonderful trip that I have ever experienced.

On the first day at Huế, I was overwhelmed because this ancient capital still maintained its antiquity and traditional feature of culture through time. I had a chance to roam the ancient palaces of the Huế Citadel, the living place of Vietnam’s last royal dynastic family, and spend time visiting the tombs of emperors Tự Đức, Minh Mạng, and Khải Định. Hearing about the value of the Huế Citadel and the reign of the Nguyễn Dynasty in the history of Vietnam made me feel proud and regretful. The next day, I went to visit pagodas and monasteries, I saw the iconic seven-tiered tower of Thiên Mụ Pagoda and Từ Hiếu Monastery. Then, I strolled down Lê Lợi to encounter the art déco lines of La Residence Hotel, and the stately crimson buildings of Quốc Học High School. I realized that not only traditional features, Huế also had the influence of French in architecture.

It is not hyperbole when I said that at Huế, I ate like a king. I tried a lot of tremendous food which were made for the royalty. I found out that the cuisine was in great texture, tasteful and unique. I attended a national folk song performance on the dragon boat in the Hương River. The genre now becomes popular because it expresses the feelings and aspirations of Huế's people. Huế artists made me feel relaxed and comfortable after a long day traveling.

In conclusion, I would love to say that the trip to Huế is very attractive and memorable. I believe that Huế is a great choice for those who want to discover the ancient value in both the history and culture of Vietnam.