Television has two roles to inform and to entertain Explain which of these roles you see as more important To what extent do you think that TV today performs each of these roles in an effective way Support your point of view with detaila from your own exp

Television has two roles to inform and to entertain. Explain which of these roles you see as more important.To what extent do you think that
TV today performs each of these roles in an effective way? Support your point of view with detaila from your own experiences, observations or reading.

In this paragraph, I want to tell you about a disaster that I heard about. that was a storm that occurred 1 year ago in my hometown, Tuy Hoa. The storm started at 6 am that day then abated after 3 hours of destroying and flooding the city. The damage that it had made was immeasurable. it destroyed over 300 houses with many other facilities. many people were reported as missing or severely injured. However, this result was still reported as positive. The government had cooperated with the citizens before the storm came. houses had been prepared. Supplements had been adequately prepared. I was full-fill with many ambivalent emotions when I first heard about the news. I empathized with the suffering of the people in my hometown, yet I was astonished by the unity they had made