Television has two roles to inform and to entertain Explain which of these roles you see as more important To what extent do you think that TV today performs each of these roles in an effective way Support your point of view with detaila from your own exp

Television has two roles to inform and to entertain.Explain which of these roles you see as more important.To what extent do you think that
TV today performs each of these roles in an effective way? Support your point of view with detaila from your own experiences, observations or reading.

Nowadays, television has two roles to inform and to entertain. Personally, I think entertain is more important than inform. using television for entertain has some advantages such as bring your family more connected,easy to watch entertainment programs all the world and help you reducing your stress.
First of all, by using the television for entertain, which help your family have more fun. Instead of using your own phones after dinner, your family can concentrate on in front of tv to watch movies or entertainment programs together. I think this help member in family connecting with each others. And your family will have some wonderful memories.
Secondly, televison will bring to you all of entertainment things in the world. you can watch movies and films form USA, UK, Korea and more. tv is not only have everything you wantin your country but also bring more knowledge and fun from over the world.
Finally, watching television will help you reducing your stress. For example, after the long day work, you come home, you turn on the tv and choose your favourite progams to enjoys.This is make you have relax in your life. In addtion, watching tv is also bring happier than using your phone if you watch it with your friends after work.
In conclusion, I think entertain is more important than inform. it have three benefits: bring your family more connected,easy to watch entertainment programs all the world and help you reducing your stress. In my opinion, I will choose the television to entertain in future.