Write a paragraph about this topic What are steps of keeping your room clean and tidy Word length 120 150 words

Write a paragraph about this topic: “What are steps of keeping your room clean and tidy” (Word length: 120-150 words)

Keeping your room tidy is an effective way to refresh yourself. There are three ways to make your room clean. Firstly, do the deep cleaning. you must collect all your dust clothes, and blanket, pillowcase which is used in one month in order that you can live with fresh space, sleep well or even reduce your acnes. when all of them are dried, remember fold the blanket, clothes. Next, take out the garbage. While you study or work on your table, you will take many document, papers... or even you will leave food, wrappers too. Stand up and pick up clutter, the tiny rubbish on the table or under the bed so that bacteria can't grow. Finally, tidy up your room. when you are done with that chore, it will dump many dust or little trash on the floor. Then, sweep and mop the floor., dusting your bed head and furniture. I highly recommend you use floor cleaner. you can see that clean your house is not a hard chore and you just spend 30 minutes doing this. Let's create the right habit together.