Write a paragraph about this topic What are steps of keeping your room clean an tidy word length 120 150 words

Write a paragraph about this topic :" What are steps of keeping your room clean an tidy." (word length 120-150 words)

Keeping your room tidy is a good way makes you better. There are three ways to clean your room. Firstly, take out the garbage. When you study or work, you will release some trashes which create clutter so that your work space will look dirty and don not forget check out under your bed or drawers because you might put some wrappers in as well. Then, collect and take them to the garbage can. Next, do deep cleaning like wash blanket, pillowcase and clothes that are hang over chair in order to get rid of bacteria and reduce acne. However, remember fold new blanket and clothes. Finally, tidy up your room like sweep and mop the floor, dusting off the furniture for you can feel better while you work. As you can see, clean your room is not a hard chore; you just need 30 minutes to do housework.