Write a paragraph How to make a surprising birthaday party for the person you love most word length 120 150 words Please check for me thank you

Write a paragraph :"How to make a surprising birthaday party for the person you love most" (word length 120-150 words). Please check for me, thank you.

Birthday, which occurs once in a year, is a magical time and yet it will be a special day if we make a surprising birthday party for the people we love. Firstly, check your budget. If you do not have enough money, you not only can take advantage of your items but also can use your savings. Then, set a party theme thus camping theme, pajama theme, .... or if you want to throw an outdoor celebration, a barbecue party will be a suitable choice and decorate party place with party hats, a birthday cake, ... which will create a vivid party. To next with, you can send invitation by social media or via card to your best friends or relative. Finally, call the host party and throw a party with a meaningful song ''Happy Birthday''. Morover, you can add some activities such as board game night nor take tons of pictures.