Write an essay at least 180 words about the advantages of travelling Give reasons and specific examples to support your opinion

Write an essay at least 180 words about the advantages of travelling. Give reasons and specific examples to support your opinion.

In this day and age, going along with the development of transportation, travelling has been becoming a more and more popular activity. There are some advantages of travelling we will mention in this essay which are to enhance the knowledge and to achieve piece of mind.

First of all, travelers can enhance their knowledge effectively. They have chances to discover the place where they go to, of course, but it can also allow them to learn about a different civilization, stories throughout the history and even its contribution to the world. In addition, it provides a hand-on educational experience that they cannot be replicated in books or classrooms. As a result, travelers are able to take more experience and widen the knowledge on their own.

Secondly, people can achieve piece of mind throughout travelling. Nowadays, daily routines involve many people navigating in chase of their busy schedules. Therefore, they easily get stuck in stress and burnout which make them feel dissatisfied with their jobs. Thus, many people consider travelling as a cure. By travelling, thay can take a step back and think about things and people they miss. Subsequently, travellers get a better perspective on their own life. Moreover, travelling may let them live life for its own sake.

In short, according to the aforementioned advantages of travelling, people can surely take travelling without thinking. Therefore, I strongly agree that travelling is a beneficial activity for all of us.