Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

I describe relationship like look after person who has terminal illness, I should pay more attention, care, and patient. It relates to quote "relationship is nothing without attention". Thus, relationship also needs some criteria to make it longer, such as honesty, trustworthy, and lovely. All of them creates long term relationship, without any conflict.

Personally, I support relationship with honesty attitude which means usually describes every moment is happened clearly and distinctly. There is no more lie, even sweet lie. It just creates conflict between us hence I try to avoid it. All I need is extrovert attitude because I have promise with my mate. For example, I always say what happen based on fact in my daily activity and so he does. I do appreciate and put my trust on him. We never lie each other, we learn how become more persistence to do this.

In addition, honesty and trusty makes loyalty which means he is faith and care. Every girl needs more attention and try to attract him whatever the way like over make up, dress well, and act like a child. However, I never do acting and just speak naturally. I also dress with my style which reflects "hey look here I am". What you look is truly me. Hence, my mate always tells "I love the way you are". He says that I am honest and kind. He falls in love deeply with me.

I ever heard that relationship gets break up because of untruth. One spouse even have two girlfriend at same time. I cannot imagine how sad her partner are. It is such as liar, I hate liar very much. All of it because they never tell the truth in their life motion. Hence, relationship obtain short time. It likes excerpt "liar happy at the fist time but happy at the end" which means they are glad and proud being liar.

All of above, individually I like mate who has good moral like honest. It really needs while being his girlfriend because extrovert manner and trustworthy is the key for long term relationship.

Sentence: In addition, honesty and trusty makes loyalty which means he is faith and care.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to trusty and makes

Sentence: I cannot imagine how sad her partner are.
Suggestion: I cannot imagine how sad her partner is.

Need more compound or complex sentences.