Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

"The root of whole sins is lying", Mohammad, the prophet of Muslims said. Maybe all of us aware of lies sinister; however, in daily tasks we forget not only not saying lie, but also majority of other beliefs. Believing to be honest cannot appear into our behaviors due to our habits, obtained during time that is either hard to leave, or some conditions entail to not saying whole truth. Some try to convince this notion that human relationships will take apart, if every statement come into tongue just because of honesty. The basis of my idea will elaborate socially and morality.

To begin with, honesty always takes cardinal principle into account for every rapport. Trampling that is to say you are not interested to continue relationships anymore. Especially in work place, this trait has much more value in comparison with ordinary companions. Being frank is the best prestigious in there, make you firm and trustable personality who is definitely is reliable for anyone to trust you. Both people are eager to work with you, and your situation will strength more and more. Imagine just a tiny lie how much can overshadow your situation there! Embodying that is very simple for every person due to this fact that malign effects of lie not disguise for anyone; however, what matter with us that we forget that every moment!

Additionally, for religious people also holding themselves from lying should be much more vital; but, they also occasionally say lie! Simply they ignore whole lessons, took from God! Had they are perceived conceptions existed through holy book, would they have behaved like that? I don’t know. This question always remains. But for escaping from reality, religious people put forward a new conception as whit lie. By that all of their traits can simply justify, without any shame or responsibility!

All in all, to put the issue into a nut shell, there isn't any meaning as white lie. The worth of honesty should hold; otherwise, gradually human's relationships will annihilate late or soon.

we forget not only not saying lie, but also majority of other beliefs.
Description: not only ... but also ... is not used properly

Being frank is the best prestigious in there, make you firm and trustable personality who is definitely is reliable for anyone to trust you.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence? A lot of errors.

Sentence: Both people are eager to work with you, and your situation will strength more and more.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to will and strength