People do many things to stay healthy. What do you do for good health?

Just like a machine needs proper treatment to work properly and efficiently, human body also require proper diet and exercise to stay healthy. People follow different diet charts and do different exercises to stay healthy. Well, in my case as a student I have very busy study schedule, it is difficult for me to spend time on exercise, though I go to morning walk on regular basis in early morning in the nearby park. Also I have a special diet chart, which I follow to stay healthy, and I am following it since 9th grade.

This diet chart that I follow is prepared for me by my nutrition, and in any case I have to follow it due to my very sensitive stomach. It is divided in two categories Regular and Weekly. On regular basis comes my breakfast lunch and dinner, and on weekly basis comes the food that contains nutrient that should be taken on weekly basis. After I return from morning walk, I drink two glasses of water, and then I get ready for my school. In breakfast I take 2 eggs and bread and a glass of milk, which suffices my need of proteins. In lunch I take fruits, and some vegetables of different kinds that suffice my need of all the minerals like iron, and calcium. In the evening time I take some light snacks and sometimes little heavy, actually I don’t care much about my eating in at the snack time, and usually I eat whatever I want at this time. Finally in the evening time I take little heavy food, which include and cooking spoon full of rice with some pulses, and one vegetable. This was my regular basis diet.

In my weekly basis diet, I took food that prevents me of getting sick and stay fit, like I take aloe vera juice which helps to keep my skin and hair healthy. Also on every Monday I take an espresso shot, which is rich in anti-oxidants, helps removing the Oxygen free radical that generate in my body during the breakage of oxygen molecules that I breath. Also I take an apple regularly as everyone knows “an apple a day, keeps doctor away”.

that I breath.
that I breathe.

human body also require proper diet
human body also requires proper diet

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction.
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion