I tried to follow this structure this time
In my view, answer, Two Reasons
Firstly Reason 1, For example Example 1
Secondly Reason 2, For instance Example 2
- Reading Passage:All international students at Community College are currently required to submit a TOEFL score of 80 in order to be admitted to credit classes. Students who score lower than 80 are referred to the English Language Institute for additional 80
- Conversation of Professor and Student. Then answer the question.75
- 85. What would someone like and dislike about living in your hometown? Give reasons and examples to support your response.70
- The Department of Student Housing is considering whether to build new student housing off campus in a residential area of town. Two of the major factors influencing the decision will be parking and space. Those who support building off campus argue that b80
- People account for their own behaviour differently from how they account for behaviour of others. When observing the behaviour of others, we tend to attribute their actions to their character or their personality rather than to external factors. In contra70
24 in 30
You talked about 48 seconds. Try only in 45 seconds.
A little bit faster if possible.