The speakers discuss a problem that the man has. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state what you think the man should do, and explain why.
- The ConvoyThe term "convoy" describes the network of social relationship that everyone carries forward through life. The convoy provides valuable social support because it forms a protective layer of family and friends who help a person manage t 50
- The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman's problem. Briefly describe the problem. Then state which solution you prefer and explain why. 80
- How do you like to spend your leisure time? Choose a leisure activity and explain why you like to do it. Include detalis and examples in your explanation. 27
- Some people take one long vacation each year. Others take several short vacations. Which do you prefer and why? Include details and examples in your explanation. 70
- What is the most popular sport in your country? Why is it important? Include details and examples in your explanation. 70
15 in 30
Try this pattern for Q5:
part 1. Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. //about 15 seconds.
part 2. Then state which of the two solutions from the conversation you would recommend. //about 15 seconds. Like: there are possibly two solutions: The first one is: blabla....the second one is: blabla...If I were the woman/man, I would choose the first/second solution.
part 3. Explain the reason for your recommendation. //(suppose the recommendation is the first solution). Even though the second solution has some advantages like: blabla(about 10 seconds), still I choose the first solution . because reason 1, blabla(about 10 seconds)...reason 2, blabla(about 10 seconds)...
Listen to this user:
she got 26 in speaking:
Would it be possible to provide me patterns for Q3,Q4 and Q6 like you did in Q5? Thanks
Try this pattern for Q3:
Introduction. something like 'and provide two reasons to support'. about 15-20 seconds
Reason 1, blabla... about 20 seconds
Reason 2, blabla... about 20 seconds
Try this pattern for Q4/Q6:
Introduction. something like 'The professor is talking about....'. about 15-20 seconds
Sub topic 1, blabla... about 20 seconds
Sub topic 2, blabla... about 20 seconds
Listen and follow top users:
she got 26 in speaking.