Speaking topics in audio
Speaking topics in text
TOEFL Speaking section Question 6.
Q-3. Internet Marketing
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user
- The Corn LawThe Corn Law was first introduced in Britain in 1804, when the landowners, who dominated Parliament, sought to protect their profits by imposing a duty on imported corn. During the Napoleonic Wars, it was not possible to import corn from Europ70
- Problem in remembering words.80
- Lecture on atmospheric phenomena.70
- Mathematics and Children's MisconceptionsAnalyses of children's misconceptions in mathematics indicate that children have considerable difficulties in dealing with fractions. Given the choice of 50 percent and 25 percent, and asked to choose which number 57
- TOEFL Speaking section Question 6.Q-1. US History Class80
23 in 30
Watch time out.