Question 5 in TOEFL speaking section.
Listening talks about problem of money for one of the woman's friend to be there on a trip with his entire group.
- TOEFL Speaking section Question 6 Q 4 Economy Class85
- The Hierarchy of NeedsAbraham Maslow developed the theory of the human being’s “Hierarchy of Needs.” He created a pyramid of basic human needs. At the lowest level are basic survival needs such as food and shelter. If a person satisfies that level, then t70
- The Corn LawThe Corn Law was first introduced in Britain in 1804, when the landowners, who dominated Parliament, sought to protect their profits by imposing a duty on imported corn. During the Napoleonic Wars, it was not possible to import corn from Europ70
- Mandatory study abroad program for university students. In which Man opposes this idea of abroad internship program.70
- Lecture on atmospheric phenomena.70
20 in 30
You wasted time on overlapping speeches or hesitations.
Try this pattern for Q5:
part 1. Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. //about 15 seconds.
part 2. Then state which of the two solutions from the conversation you would recommend. //about 15 seconds. Like: there are possibly two solutions: The first one is: blabla....the second one is: blabla...If I were the woman/man, I would choose the first/second solution.
part 3. Explain the reason for your recommendation. //(suppose the recommendation is the first solution). Even though the second solution has some advantages like: blabla(about 10 seconds), still I choose the first solution . because reason 1, blabla(about 10 seconds)...reason 2, blabla(about 10 seconds)...