A Notice from Public Safety
A new parking policy is being instituted starting next year. Previously, faculty and staff were given first preference of parking passes, then commuting students, then the remaining passes were given out on a first-come-first-serve basis. This new policy is intended to more fairly and orderly distribute the passes. The university will now give out parking passes by means of a lottery. To sign up for the lottery and for questions and information, please log on to the Public Safety webpage.
- A Meeting at Bretton WoodsThe Bretton Woods Conference was held in New Hampshire in July 1944, and was attended by forty-four nations. The conference was held to make plans for post–World War II international economic cooperation. The purpose of this meet 70
- Question 5 on TOEFL section.2 job at a same time delima. 80
- TOEFL Speaking section Question 6.Q-5. Miranda Rights in US 70
- Wolves in Yellowstone ParkThanks to a controversial but very successful reintroduction program, wolves are now in Yellowstone again after an absence of almost 70 years. These wolves had been hunted to near extinction on the North American continent. Sever 70
- Question 5 in TOEFL speaking section.Listening talks about problem of money for man as he loses his scholarship because of lower grade in current semester. So he might not come to school for next semester. 70
23 in 30
Some hesitations with 'ehn' in the speaking.