A Notice from Public Safety
A new parking policy is being instituted starting next year. Previously, faculty and staff were given first preference of parking passes, then commuting students, then the remaining passes were given out on a first-come-first-serve basis. This new policy is intended to more fairly and orderly distribute the passes. The university will now give out parking passes by means of a lottery. To sign up for the lottery and for questions and information, please log on to the Public Safety webpage.
- Question 5 in TOEFL speaking section.Listening talks about problem of money for man as he loses his scholarship because of lower grade in current semester. So he might not come to school for next semester. 70
- A Student Government AnnouncementThe Student Government Association, SGA, has decided they would like to sponsor a Person of the Year award at the university. This award is for a teacher, student, or member of the staff who has made a difference or has ha 70
- Question 5 in TOEFL speaking section.Listening talks about problem of money for one of the woman's friend to be there on a trip with his entire group. 70
- Which friend would you choose? One who is similar to you or one who is different to you ? 70
- The Corn LawThe Corn Law was first introduced in Britain in 1804, when the landowners, who dominated Parliament, sought to protect their profits by imposing a duty on imported corn. During the Napoleonic Wars, it was not possible to import corn from Europ 70
23 in 30
Some hesitations with 'ehn' in the speaking.