Speaking topics in audio
Speaking topics in text
TOEFL Speaking section Question 6.
Q-5. Miranda Rights in US
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user
- Mathematics and Children's MisconceptionsAnalyses of children's misconceptions in mathematics indicate that children have considerable difficulties in dealing with fractions. Given the choice of 50 percent and 25 percent, and asked to choose which number 57
- A Notice from Public SafetyA new parking policy is being instituted starting next year. Previously, faculty and staff were given first preference of parking passes, then commuting students, then the remaining passes were given out on a first-come-first-se 93
- The Corn LawThe Corn Law was first introduced in Britain in 1804, when the landowners, who dominated Parliament, sought to protect their profits by imposing a duty on imported corn. During the Napoleonic Wars, it was not possible to import corn from Europ 70
- TOEFL Speaking section Question 6 Q 4 Economy Class 85
- A Student Government AnnouncementThe Student Government Association, SGA, has decided they would like to sponsor a Person of the Year award at the university. This award is for a teacher, student, or member of the staff who has made a difference or has ha 70
22 in 30
Some hesitations with 'ehn' in the speaking.