Speaking topics in audio
Speaking topics in text
TOEFL Speaking section Question 6.
Q-5. Miranda Rights in US
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user
- The Hierarchy of NeedsAbraham Maslow developed the theory of the human being’s “Hierarchy of Needs.” He created a pyramid of basic human needs. At the lowest level are basic survival needs such as food and shelter. If a person satisfies that level, then t 70
- TOEFL Speaking section Question 6.Q-1. US History Class 80
- Question 5 in TOEFL speaking section.Listening talks about problem of money for man as he loses his scholarship because of lower grade in current semester. So he might not come to school for next semester. 70
- Erik EriksonIn 1956, German psychologist Erikson used the term “identity crisis,” as being an important conflict human beings face in life. Erikson describes the identity crisis as first happening during ages 13 to 19. Overcoming the crisis in those teen 70
- A Student Government AnnouncementThe Student Government Association, SGA, has decided they would like to sponsor a Person of the Year award at the university. This award is for a teacher, student, or member of the staff who has made a difference or has ha 70
22 in 30
Some hesitations with 'ehn' in the speaking.