Speaking topics in audio
Speaking topics in text
Question 5 in TOEFL speaking section.
Listening talks about problem of money for man as he loses his scholarship because of lower grade in current semester. So he might not come to school for next semester.
This speaking topic by other users:
|2015-09-15||1029338||70.00||Check this speaking|
Speakings by the user
- New President Selected by BoardThe Board is pleased to announce the selection of the 23rd president of State University. Matt Tallent has been a part of the State community for years as a business owner and contributor to the university. He will succeed T70
- Would you prefer to study abroad or in your home country?80
- Erik EriksonIn 1956, German psychologist Erikson used the term “identity crisis,” as being an important conflict human beings face in life. Erikson describes the identity crisis as first happening during ages 13 to 19. Overcoming the crisis in those teen 70
- Which friend would you choose? One who is similar to you or one who is different to you ?70
- Question 5 on TOEFL section.2 job at a same time delima.80
22 in 30
You have some hesitations or overlapping speeches, so you can't finish the talk in time.
You need more practice on listening and speaking.
1. Do more intensive listening:
2. Do more extensive listening, like:
Listen to radios like VOA, BBC, Watch TVs like CNN
3. Find a speaking partner and talk more.