Question 5 in TOEFL speaking section.
Listening talks about problem of money for man as he loses his scholarship because of lower grade in current semester. So he might not come to school for next semester.
- A Meeting at Bretton WoodsThe Bretton Woods Conference was held in New Hampshire in July 1944, and was attended by forty-four nations. The conference was held to make plans for post–World War II international economic cooperation. The purpose of this meet 70
- A Notice from Public SafetyA new parking policy is being instituted starting next year. Previously, faculty and staff were given first preference of parking passes, then commuting students, then the remaining passes were given out on a first-come-first-se 93
- TOEFL Speaking section Question 6.Q-1. US History Class 80
- TOEFL Speaking section Question 6.Q-5. Miranda Rights in US 70
- Question 5 on TOEFL section.Planning to leave Chinese language course. 70
22 in 30
You have some hesitations or overlapping speeches, so you can't finish the talk in time.
You need more practice on listening and speaking.
1. Do more intensive listening:
2. Do more extensive listening, like:
Listen to radios like VOA, BBC, Watch TVs like CNN
3. Find a speaking partner and talk more.