Speaking topics in text
Which friend would you choose? One who is similar to you or one who is different to you ?
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user
- TOEFL Speaking section Question 6.Q-2. Political science class70
- A Student Government AnnouncementThe Student Government Association, SGA, has decided they would like to sponsor a Person of the Year award at the university. This award is for a teacher, student, or member of the staff who has made a difference or has ha70
- The Corn LawThe Corn Law was first introduced in Britain in 1804, when the landowners, who dominated Parliament, sought to protect their profits by imposing a duty on imported corn. During the Napoleonic Wars, it was not possible to import corn from Europ70
- TOEFL Speaking section Question 6 Q 4 Economy Class85
- Would you prefer to study abroad or in your home country?80
21 in 30
More content wanted for the second reason. Don't need a conclusion.
Don't repeat words, phrases and sentences. like: similarities