Speaking topics in text
Would you prefer to study abroad or in your home country?
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user
- TOEFL Speaking section Question 6.Q-3. Internet Marketing 80
- Question 5 on TOEFL section.Planning to leave Chinese language course. 70
- The Corn LawThe Corn Law was first introduced in Britain in 1804, when the landowners, who dominated Parliament, sought to protect their profits by imposing a duty on imported corn. During the Napoleonic Wars, it was not possible to import corn from Europ 70
- Which friend would you choose? One who is similar to you or one who is different to you ? 70
- Education Job FairSaturday, October 9 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.Washington CenterThe University of the Rockies has been offering our Placement Abroad Services for prospective teachers since 1980. This program is sponsored by the University of the Rockies' 77
24 in 30
The second reason is too short.