Speaking topics in text
Would you prefer to study abroad or in your home country?
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user
- TOEFL Speaking section Question 6 Q 4 Economy Class85
- Question 5 in TOEFL speaking section.Listening talks about problem of money for one of the woman's friend to be there on a trip with his entire group.70
- TOEFL Speaking section Question 6.Q-5. Miranda Rights in US70
- Education Job FairSaturday, October 9 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.Washington CenterThe University of the Rockies has been offering our Placement Abroad Services for prospective teachers since 1980. This program is sponsored by the University of the Rockies' 77
- The Hierarchy of NeedsAbraham Maslow developed the theory of the human being’s “Hierarchy of Needs.” He created a pyramid of basic human needs. At the lowest level are basic survival needs such as food and shelter. If a person satisfies that level, then t70
24 in 30
The second reason is too short.