recommendation letter

recommendation letter

At first, I would like to introduce myself as Prof. Do Thu Ha, the senior lecturer, Head of Department for South Asian Studies, Faculty of Oriental Studies (University of Social Sciences and Humanities, under the authority of Vietnam National University, Hanoi).

It is my genuine pleasure to support the candidacy of Ms. Pham Thi Kim Oanh who is applying for the Master programs of Indian Council of Cultural Relations (ICCR) in the academic year 2020-2022 in India. I believe she is a prospective and well-qualified candidate for this course indeed. Also, Ms. Pham Thi Kim Oanh has a good command of English and is able to communicate comfortably and integrate with new environment easily. Those impressions of her make me feel confident when I decide to nominate her for the Master programs.

Since she became a student of University of Social Sciences and Humanities as well as my student in 2016, I was quite impressed with her willingness and energy. She always tries her best to acquire knowledge in various ways as well as connect with friends and participate in activities and events organized by University, Department and Embassy of India in Hanoi. Moreover, I see that she has constantly kept an ambition to study further, especially do research abroad. Therefore, she has been studying and improving knowledge and English. As a result of continuous effort, she got a good average grade point (3.55 out of 4.0), which impresses all our lectures and other students.

While studying at the Indian Studies Department, she had opportunities to study and discovery about the in India. After 4 years, she has accumulated a basic knowledge of the diversity of languages, people and society about India. In particular, the ten day internship to Jawaharlal Nehru University on January, 2019 when she stayed, studied and experienced Indian life, made her more certain about her dream of studying higher in India.

If selected, I assure that Ms. Pham Thi Kim Oanh will make full use of this opportunity thanks to her both preparation and genuine interest. She has the courage and effective diplomatic skills to make a difference for her work and her country.

This course and your educational environment are really essential to develop Ms. Oanh’s competence. I truly trust she will show her capacity if accepted. Without any hesitation, I highly recommend her for this course. Please give her your most positive consideration.

Please contact me if I can answer further questions.