Many lives might be saved if inoculations against cow flu were routinely administered to all people in areas in which the disease is detected.However since there is a small possibility that a person will die as a result of the inoculations,we cannot permi

Many lives might be saved if inoculations against cow flu were routinely administered to all people in areas in which the disease is detected.However since there is a small possibility that a person will die as a result of the inoculations,we cannot permit inoculations against cow flu to be routinely administered."

Write a response in which you discuss what specific evidence is needed to evaluate the argument and explain how the evidence would weaken or strengthen the argument.

An initiative to routinely administer inoculations against the cow flu may save many lives. However, since there is a chance that a person may actually die from the inoculation, further evidence is needed to justify the making the inoculation routine. In particular, studies should focus on the following: determining how dramatically the inoculations will impede deaths due to cow flu compared to deaths without administering the inoculation; examining how widespread the threat of cow flu presents; and researching further improvements for the inoculation.

Fu...

Sentence: In this study, the origins of the disease should also be evaluated to justify whether targeted inoculations in areas with high prevalance of the disease can dramatically curb the death rate without routine administration.
Error: prevalance Suggestion: prevalence

Sentence: If this study determines that an incredible number of deaths are caused by cow disease, while an extremely small fraction of people, if any, die from the inoculations, it would strengthen the argument for routinely administering the incoluation.
Error: incoluation Suggestion: inoculations

Sentence: However, if this study determines that only a small number of people are terminally affected by cow flu, then it may not be pragmatic to routinelye administer an inculation that poses the possibility of death as well.
Error: may Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: routinelye Suggestion: routinely
Error: inculation Suggestion: inoculations

Sentence: Another result could be that routinely administering the inoculation only in areas where the disease is highly prevalant can significantly curb the overall death toll of cow flu.
Error: prevalant Suggestion: prevalent

Sentence: If cow flue turns out not to be highly contagious and is only localized to certain regions, then a routinely administered inocation may not seem plausible.
Error: inocation Suggestion: inoculations

Sentence: Administring an inoculation with even a miniscule possibility of death would not be ethical if cow flu is not prevelant in the region or even if not many deaths are caused by the disease.
Error: prevelant Suggestion: prevalent

Sentence: Finally, further research on the inoculation may yield a safer and more efficate formula in a respectable timeframe.
Error: efficate Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: timeframe Suggestion: time frame

Write the essay in 30 minutes. Don't need to paraphrase the arguments in conclusion.