Essay topics: The graph below gives information about international tourist arrivals in five countries.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
The chart below describes international tourist arrivals, in millions, in Brazil, Egypt, Malaysia, france and USA over a period of fifteen years, from 1995 to 2010.
The first interesting thing to observe is that four out of five countries developed their tourism with increasing number of arrivals in the given period, while in the USA arrivals started to decrease slightly from 2005. In fact in 1995, tourist arrivals in the USA were higher than in the other countries with 70 million , while in the same year France had 30 million, Malaysia 20 million and Brazil and Egypt were about at 10 million arrivals.
Another noteworthy aspect is that in 1997 tourism arrivals in Egypt overtook Brazil ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP users and get unlimited access to essays on the top list; and more advantages...
- The graph below gives information about international tourist arrivals in five countries. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (90)
- The chart below shows the total number of minutes (in millions) of telephone calls in Finland, divided into three categories, from 1995 – 2004. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (80)
- There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the International music that is heard everywhere nowadays? (80)
- Machine translator (MT) is slower and less accurate than human translation and there is no immediate or predictable likelihood of machines taking over this role from humans.Do you agree or disagree? (90)
- A person’s worth nowadays seems to be judged according to social status and material possessions. Old-fashioned values, such as honor, kindness and trust, no longer seem important.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (95)
- With recent developments in technology like e-books, some people feel that printed media like books, newspapers and magazines will soon be a thing of the past.Other feel that these form of media will never disappear.What is your opinion? (71.25)
- The threat of nuclear weapons maintains world peace. Nuclear power provides cheap and clean energy.The benefits of nuclear technology far outweigh the disadvantages.Do you agree or disagree? (66.5217)
- Today, the high sales of the popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of the society in which they are sold. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (95)
- Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (65.31910000000001)