Happiness is considered very important in life. Why is it difficult to define? What factors are important in achieving happiness?

Everyone in the world undoubtedly want to be happy. There is an interested discussion about what intimately happiness is. It is because nobody can explain clearly its definition. This writing is going to discuss the definition of happiness and what factors affecting it.

There is an argument that defining happiness is completely incomprehensible. In my point of view, the main reason why people are difficult to define it because of its characteristic, exactly where it is in human’s life. The happiness is entirely about privacy. To find its meaning, people probably have different view. Why their views are dissimilar? Due to extremely personal, people are free to decide what things which bring them to be happy persons. Many people feel pleasure due to their family. This means that family are like a key to achieve happiness.

What people commonly think of how to reach happiness plays an essential part to know factors affecting people’s happiness. Some people probably have a consideration that money is the major factor that provides them happiness. For this reason, people are encouraged to have great job which enables to pay them high salary. With earning much money, how to fulfill their dreams is unquestionably effortless.

Nevertheless, others think that health is the most valuable factor in life. Even though many reach people are able to realize their dream, the fact shows that most of them eventually have to end their life on wheelchair because of illness. For this reason, the latter people prefer to live with healthy life. With healthy body, they have time to smile and enjoy life without any disease destroying their beautiful life.

To sum up, although there are pros and cons about the real happiness, I strongly believe that it is much better if people own both prosperity and health. The combination of them undeniably brings people the ultimate happiness.

Sentence: Everyone in the world undoubtedly want to be happy.
Suggestion: Everyone in the world undoubtedly wants to be happy.

Sentence: Due to extremely personal, people are free to decide what things which bring them to be happy persons.
Description: The fragment which bring them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: remove which