How do movies or television influence people`s behavior ? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, popularity of movies and TV significantly increased in numbers. As well as, movies have a great influence to people`s attitude and behavior . People`s usually try to copy or imitate some movie stars or personage to feel more pleasure about him or herself . As results they dressing, grooming and speaking like personages from movies or TV.

Start with TV shows, where people can choose and watch any kind of interesting movies . Community are often watching movies depend on their hobbies and interests. Also TV shows effects people`s life from many ways.

As an illustration Chinese adults, especially females are more interested on watching Koreans TV serials. In addition Chinese females not only interested in containing of that movies but also pay more attention on how they dressed and groomed. As result watchers of that movie try to copy the way of dressing. And now , it obviously that Chinese females dressing style have so many similarity with that movie stars.

In the second place, western movies often shows to public, episodes where illustrated sexual activities, such as having sex or kissing. As a consequence widespread of kissing episode influenced to country societies. For instance nowadays adults are behaving in similar way, where have been given clear example from western movies.

Moreover, people are learning from television shows where famous person, like Baraka Obama have speech. So, people`s considers that intelligent way of speech can be use full for them. As result community copy great ideas of famous person by watching TV and use the ideas and experiences of well-known persons.

To conclude , movies and TV have great influence to people`s life, and people watching TV to get more use full information to their daily life.