Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because technology.In what ways has technology effect the types of relationships people make? Has this become a positive or negative development?Give reason for your answer and include any

Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because technology.
In what ways has technology effect the types of relationships people make? Has this become a positive or negative development?
Give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

In this century, people have technology to communicate with others although both of them live in different country. It is true that technology bestows positive effect for human life. While I accept that technology is a negative development.

Firstly, one of high technology nowadays is internet which provides social media such Skype, contributes video call, for human life. Almost all people have Skype for communication which they use for communication when their friends or family go to another country. Users choose Skype for calling their relative because they could use Skype long time by lower price which is simply using internet. However, I believe that Skype is negative development. When consumers use Skype more time that they could forget other activities such as eating, this is create them easy to obtain disease. Consequently, even though Skype provides easier for human life but users should not use Skype too much.

Secondly, Twitter. It is one of social media could change relationships between people which is really famous for younger. Users could use Twitter for sharing what happening such as where consumers stay, what they do, and others could know when users shared. According to research, if Twitter is a country, there is the third bigger country in this world. Nevertheless, Twitter has a disadvantage for consumers because they provide information for public where are users stay. For instance, one of users left their house, and they share in Twitter which this bestows opportunity for burglar to create a criminal in consumer’s house. Thus, Twitter creates easier for people to acquire information but this is danger when a thief know.

In conclusion, technology by internet would change interaction between people which contribute a positive for their life. However, Users should be careful when they are using.

Sentence: When consumers use Skype more time that they could forget other activities such as eating, this is create them easy to obtain disease.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and create

Sentence: Users could use Twitter for sharing what happening such as where consumers stay, what they do, and others could know when users shared.
Description: A WH-determiner is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to what and happening

Sentence: According to research, if Twitter is a country, there is the third bigger country in this world.
Description: The word third is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: replace bigger to biggest

Sentence: Thus, Twitter creates easier for people to acquire information but this is danger when a thief know.
Description: The fragment thief know . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace know with verb, past tense

You didn't use 'which' properly in the sentences, search online how to use Which, That.