The number of working mother has been an the rise lately.some people argue that it is government responsibility to provide free child care to help working mother.Do you agree or disagree with the above statement.

Women empowerment is rising these day due to intellectual,strength,and ability of the women which let them to move and stand along with the men.women are once consider as treasure of kitchen but now they are the one who rule and run the society.

Women along with her job,she handle the household work,look after children and older people at home.She get up early make herself and family member to move along well in the society.She cope and link with her two premise that is her working place and home. A family with out a mother is like house without roof.so any situation may come where a women fail to handle and tackle all accordingly,so for the appreciation of their achievement the government should help the working women to overcome their daily problem by providing free child care.

But it would not be possible for the government to overcome the problem of every working mother,as no any financial association are mend for the provision of such services.the services provided will not be comparable as mother but saving time of working mother will definitely help the mother to consume the time in proper and beneficial outcome.SO a help from the government toward working mother for giving child care is required for the well being of mother health and her career.

In conclusion i agree for the provision of government help toward the working women to lead a life effectively,successfully and prosperity.

Sentence: Women along with her job, she handle the household work,look after children and older people at home.
Description: The fragment , look after is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace look with verb, past participle
Description: The fragment she handle the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace handle with verb, past tense

Sentence: She get up early make herself and family member to move along well in the society.
Description: The fragment She get up is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace get with verb, past tense

Sentence: She cope and link with her two premise that is her working place and home.
Description: The fragment She cope and is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace cope with verb, past tense

Try to write the essay with more vocabulary words.

Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.