Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.

Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

In the modern times, for students, there are few things more important than learning a foreign language. There are some who argue that secondary school iss a suitable place for young people to start learning foreign languages. However, in my view, children should be taught this subject as soon as possible owning to some clear benefits.

It is true that supplementing a foreign-language discipline into primary cirriculum have some certain drawbacks. More pressure, for example, would be increase because of imposing schooling time on you children which is not ready to face up with hign demands. As a result, there could be a increase in incidence of student's stress-related illnesses. However, in the vast majority of circumstances, learning a foreign language in early stage of education would have clear beneficial consequences rather than detrimental ones.

One of the most significant advantages of this is that students in primary school still not learn too intensive in mother-tongue subjects; therefore, it could be easier for them to learn foregin language's rules. It is well-know that, in many international primary schools in VietNam, students are taught English alongside with Vietnamese subjects, consequently, not only student's general knowledge is not compromised, but also thier English is relarively good.

What is more, educating a foreign language in primary school give more incentive for students to learn other sciene-related disciplines. Take for example computing, which is always shown in English form, not surprisingly, those who have a certain level of English are more likely to have better results in this subject than those who have not.

Overall, Imposing too much subjects, such as a foreigan language, on primary school would have some limiations; However, these disadvantages are easily outweighed by advantages

Sentence: What is more, educating a foreign language in primary school give more incentive for students to learn other sciene-related disciplines.
Description: The fragment school give more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: There are some who argue that secondary school iss a suitable place for young people to start learning foreign languages.
Error: iss Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: It is true that supplementing a foreign-language discipline into primary cirriculum have some certain drawbacks.
Error: foreign-language Suggestion: foreign language
Error: cirriculum Suggestion: curriculum

Sentence: More pressure, for example, would be increase because of imposing schooling time on you children which is not ready to face up with hign demands.
Error: hign Suggestion: high

Sentence: One of the most significant advantages of this is that students in primary school still not learn too intensive in mother-tongue subjects; therefore, it could be easier for them to learn foregin language's rules.
Error: foregin Suggestion: foreign

Sentence: It is well-know that, in many international primary schools in VietNam, students are taught English alongside with Vietnamese subjects, consequently, not only student's general knowledge is not compromised, but also thier English is relarively good.
Error: relarively Suggestion: relatively
Error: well-know Suggestion: well known

Sentence: Overall, Imposing too much subjects, such as a foreigan language, on primary school would have some limiations; However, these disadvantages are easily outweighed by advantages.
Error: limiations Suggestion: limitations
Error: foreigan Suggestion: foreign