Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.Discuss both these views and give yo

Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

With the continual declining level of health in the general population, whether or not providing more sports facilities is the most effective way to tackle this worrying trend has become a widely debated topic. While many believe that sports centre encourage people to have a more active lifestyle, others maintain that its impacts on public health remains skeptical. Nonetheless, is that the best solution while many alternatives are so readily available?

Advocates claim that today's sedentary lifestyle and stressful working conditions, physical activity is no longer part of either our work o...

Sentence: As an example, interest in sport is not universal, and additional facilities might simply attract the already fit, not those who most need them.
Description: The word most is not usually used as an adverb
Suggestion: Refer to most

Sentence: Moving forward, if the government adopt this proposal, I am confident the money spared can be spent on more meaningful ways such as on education, medical services and infrastructure to make the society a better place to live.
Description: The fragment government adopt this is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace adopt with verb, past tense

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts