The diagram below show the site of a school in 2004 and the plan for change to the school site in 2024 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant

The diagram below show the site of a school in 2004 and the plan for change to the school site in 2024.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant

The information regarding the future plan of change of the school site over two decades starting from 2004 is depicted by the provided diagrams. At first glance, it is apparent that there are some expands in school buildings and car parks.

At the first diagram, in 2004 with 600 students, it was clear that the school only had a car park, two separated buildings and a big sports field with a long pathway connected it from the main entrance. The school was located in the woodland area with the main road only in the west side of the woodland.

After twenty years, the school is predicted to have a thousand students, so in 2024 it has been estimated that the school site will get some enlargements. The most outstanding change will be the addition of the new school building in the sport field site in the north area of the map. This will be the third school building, while the two previous building will be connected by the long corridor which will cut the pathway connected the main entrance to the sports field. Furthermore, there will be a new car park in the east site of the third school building, with a long road addition connect the main road to the new car park. After changing the sports field into a new school building, there will be a new smaller sports field in the south site of the map, in the opposite of the car park by removing some trees in the woodland.

Overall, it can be seen that there will be a huge transformation in the school site in 2024.

the future plan of change of the school site
the future plan for change to the school site

with a long road addition connect the main road to the new car park.
with a long road addition connecting the main road to the new car park.