Compare the advantages and disadvantages of three of the following as media for communicating information. State which you consider to be the most effective: comics, books, TV, radio, film and theater.

There are various benefits and drawbacks of books, radio, and television. In my opinion, television is the most effective media for communicating information.

When people asking about what is the most reliable sources for doing research, so the only answer is book. From thousand years ago, books already exist as a people media to convey information. Nowadays, in academic procedures book is the main source to proof about theory that people want to use in their research. However, books tend to be out of date quickly rather than the other resources. And it will be common problems that always become books drawback.

Radio is much better in order to deliver information. There are several benefits from radio. Firstly, radio is an audio based media that able to become people choice for communicating each other. So, it is possible for everyone to take and give information from radio. Secondly, radio is flexible media which can deliver information at real time. It means people will possible to know the newest information while they are doing their activities such as exercising, driving, or even studying. The main radio drawback when compared to books and television is no visual element, thus we cannot see what the broadcaster describing about.

In my point of view, television is definitely the best media for delivering information. Television seems to be hybrid media which not only give visual element but also audio element. It looks like combination between books and radio. Furthermore, by watching television people will get factual condition of events, and it would give clear information because of real illustration showed. One of the drawbacks from television is television programs tend to face with advertising. Sometimes it will avoid television for giving depth explanation.

To sum up, I would argue that even tough books, radio, and television have their advantages and disadvantages; I would argue that benefits of television is outweigh the drawbacks.

Sentence: From thousand years ago, books already exist as a people media to convey information.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to people and media

radio is an audio based media that able to become
radio is an audio based media that are able to become

And it will be common problems that always become books drawback.

radio is flexible media
radio is a/the flexible media

Television seems to be hybrid media
Television seems to be a/the hybrid media

Sentence: Nowadays, in academic procedures book is the main source to proof about theory that people want to use in their research.
Suggestion: Refer to procedures and book

Sentence: And it will be common problems that always become books drawback.
Suggestion: Refer to books and drawback

Sentence: Firstly, radio is an audio based media that able to become people choice for communicating each other.
Suggestion: Refer to people and choice

Sentence: It means people will possible to know the newest information while they are doing their activities such as exercising, driving, or even studying.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to will and possible

Sentence: To sum up, I would argue that even tough books, radio, and television have their advantages and disadvantages; I would argue that benefits of television is outweigh the drawbacks.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and outweigh

One of the drawbacks from television is television programs tend
One of the drawbacks from television is that television programs tend