Some people prefer to live in a house, while others feel that are more advance to living in an apartment.Are there more advantages than disadvantages of living in a house compared with living in an apartment?Give reasons for your answer and include any ex

Some people prefer to live in a house, while others feel that are more advance to living in an apartment.Are there more advantages than disadvantages of living in a house compared with living in an apartment?Give reasons for your answer and include any examples.

There is an opinion by some people that the advantages of living in a house outweigh the disadvantages, comparing with living in an apartment. Personality, I addict to live in a house.

It is obviously that it offers the higher quality of living level when living in a private and spacial house, especially, which contains garden and swimming pool. Taking myself for as an example, when I back home after the stressful and tension working, I always do 20 minutes swimming, which is beneficial to get relaxing and have best sleeping. This is essential for me to recharge batteries and contribute to another day. Also, it is higher protection for your personality information or preventing interruption. Living in an apartment, the neighbor may see into your home from their windows or the sound of the baby crying in the mid-nigh wake you up. However, this situation will never happen in the person who living in their house.

On the other hand, there are some disadvantages of living in a house. It is not benefit to keep close relationship with your neighborhood. Since there is a long distance to visit the person who living near you, result in the communication is rare. In addition, there is no or limited public transportation. House are always built in a rural area, the transportation system is poor than the urban area, which offer most apartment.

Based on the above arguments, the drawbacks of living in a house are not significant and there are methods to avoid them, especially, for the second point, it is common that there are 2 cars in a house’s garage. In my own view, I enjoy to live in a big house.

it is higher protection
it is a/the higher protection

in the person who living in their house.
in the person who is living in his house.

to visit the person who living near you,
to visit the person who is living near you,
to visit the person living near you,

House are always built
Houses are always built

than the urban area, which offer most apartment.
than the urban area, which offers most apartment.