149. Imagine that you have received some land to use as you wish. How would you use this land? Use specific details to explain your answer

149. Imagine that you have received some land to use as you wish.
How would you use this land? Use specific details to explain your answer

If I had a piece of land, I could get my dream executed there. My dream was to create a jungle in which animals could be completely free without any restriction done by human. This jungle would be beneficial in some ways; it is a source of Oxygen for the human, the habitats for wildlife, and a recreational place for children who want to know more about animals' lives. In what follow, I delineate my justifications and put forward my reasons in support the choice.

First, as animals are suffering from the lack of habitats, a jungle could be a great place for them to keep from being extinct. In addition, it would be asked people to bring any pets or animals which are injured in their surroundings to get some medicine or get cured by the veterinarians. They are quite a number of animals like cats and dogs suffering from the lack of food and habitat. So, this small green land could save a myriad of animals which are in danger in the cities or countryside.

Second, with creating a jungle, the land could be used in the best way for human beings, as it generates Oxygen by the trees along with acting as a recreational place. This place could be extremely defined differently from the other parks, as there are just a few cement buildings and structures. Less or more, the place can improve or rebuild the poor relationship between human and nature in another way.

The last but not least, I follow an important goal by creating this small nature, which is to reject the zoos. As a matter of fact, the various species of animals are in danger and pressure in the terrible places named zoos. In fact, this partially natural environment with putting animals in the jungle gives the opportunity to the individuals who want to know more about the wild animals or pets in their nature. Consequently, with depicting animals' freedom in the place, it could be taken one step to deny or repudiate the zoos which imprison those animals by separating them from their native habitats.

To my perspective, it will be a great idea, if I can create a jungle to follow my reasons mentioned in above argument. Even though there might be some sophisticated persons who counter my statement, but I still cite a clear bias in favor of the wildlife.

it would be asked people to bring any pets
it would ask people to bring any pets
people would be asked to bring any pets

it could be taken one step to deny
it could be taking one step to deny
one step could be taken to deny